TONGUE OVER THE DICK

This is story about by sexual connection with my aunt who was staying next door. I formerly had relationship with two of my neighbor aunties and I enjoyed it a lot and they too enjoyed having sex with me. I’m 6 ft tall guy and it all started when a new family hired a house next to my company accommodation.

I was working in Bangalore for a long time in an IT organization. While shifting to the new residence, they invited me for dinner. The aunty named Sruthi is a tall lady; with a perfect body she was senior to me for a year or two. Their only daughter was studying in 1st standard aged 5. When I went to their house, Sruthi aunty invited me inside. She looked a bit tired of the exhausting work of arranging the house, but she carried a big smile on her face. While helping her I purposely tried to rubbed her body which she never objected.

While helping her arranging the dresses inside the cupboard, I took out one bra and said” it seems to be trendy bra”. Aunty saw her bra in my hand. She took the bra from me and asked whether I like designer inner wear. I said yes and she showed me variety of designer panty and bra. I commented to her in feeble voice, you must be looking stunning in these inner wear. She blushed and said my husband never said anything good or bad about my dress materials

I was standing in silence watching the bra and panty collection. She asked what you are thinking. I said “I wish to see you in bra and panty. Without saying anything she went away from the room and I was shocked at her response I waited and she came back after 5 min with coffee tray in her hand with a factious smile. She said her husband says that he has to join the duty tomorrow morning 8 o clocks and with a smile she whispered to you should come tomorrow morning 9 o clock for breakfast with me.

Suddenly the light went off, and that was chance for me, I hugged her from behind, she didn’t complain and said in feeble voice not to make any sound. I pressed her boobs and kissed her from behind and she got aroused. When I lifted her nighty to finger her pussy she refused saying that she has not taken the bath and it won’t be that clean for you to touch. But I lifted her nighty and kissed her pussy, she was not wearing panties. She grumbled in delight and after a few minutes of silenced moans came on my face.

Later we had dinner tonight, and we were exchanging looks and while leaving me rubbed her butts with my erected dick without her husband watching, and she said slowly come tomorrow morning. The next day morning I reached her house but she had some guest, and our plan of having sex failed. But she told me she would satisfy me with and hand job this time and we will share everything very soon. We went to the kitchen; she took my dick out my pants and started shaking it. I asked her to suck my cock then I may cum little faster. I sat on the basement of the kitchen and sat on the small chair in between and sucked my cock. When she rolled her tongue over the dick, I was standing on my toes. She gave such a prefect mix of hand and blow jobs which made me climax before my usual ejaculation time.In the coming days It was she who climaxed and I kept on going!