PANTY LESS PUSSY IN OFFICE

I was in my office late afternoon, when a customer was waiting for his papers to be processed; it seemed that the working day was about to be over while his papers were unfinished.

My boss told me this man has to get his papers today, as he must be leaving tomorrow morning to his country (Iraq), all needed correspondence with our head office abroad were completed and obtained.

The boss asked if I could be nice enough to stay late at work and get it done for the customer, all it needs is some time in typing, processing and so on, I had no objections, I felt comfortable with that man from the beginning.

He is in his early fifties, a good looking decent man, tall and big in size, very sweet and soft in talking to me, treating me as a lady, using all kinds of sweet polite words, so I decided to do it for him, no matter how long it takes.

Although I was in a very sexy revealing dress, short and low cut, but I have not noticed any advances from him, except making nice comments on how beautiful and sexy I looked and so on, came as nice compliments not harrasements.

As I was working, while the man was sitting on the side chair f my desk, I had some naughty ideas, I felt being alone with that nice man in the office made me horny and wet, as I had naughty thoughts on my mind about him, so I decided to start my seductive games, especially his papers were almost ready.

I offered him a cup of coffee and insisted, he accepted, I went to the kitchenette of the office to get the coffee, as the office man was already gone home along with everybody else.

First, I made sure the main door was locked, and then I went to the bathroom, took off my underwear and bra, and then put my dress back on, with nothing under it, I got the coffee and came back to him, and I put the coffee on the middle table.

I asked him to relax on the sofa opposite from my desk, mind you, my desk was not covered from the front, meaning easy to take a peak under the desk, which was my plan to flash parts of my body to him, dangerous ones like my legs, inner thighs and may be my pussy.

I went back to my desk, he relaxed on the sofa, leaning back while drinking his coffee, and I knew his eye sight was on the same level as my legs under my desk, I started making some moves that looked as unintentional.

He saw my knees, my legs, inner thighs, finally I was brave enough to make a couple of flashes of my bare pussy, which made me clearly notice his hard on under his pants, it was going beyond his control, no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

Finally as I was done, I knew I was close to what I wanted, I wanted that man, he was acting sweet, nice and polite, but I liked him so much and wanted to help him get my body, besides I wanted his body so bad at that point.

I asked him to come to me to take a final look at his papers to make sure everything is spelled right; I purposely leaned over my desk, while he was standing next to me, making a full view of my tits, hard nipples available to his eyes.

I knew he would not be able to handle it any longer, I was over doing it, but I did not want to take all night to fuck him, so I was speeding up the process, which worked perfectly well as planned.

He was smart enough to get the hints, In no time he was all over me, especially when he did not find any resistance from my side, we were kissing and hugging, while his hands were searching my body under my top, rubbing my tits, while the other hand was under my skirt.

Finally when his hand found its way to my bare panty less pussy, he realized how wet my pussy was, which made his advancing much faster.

We got up, walked hand by hand to my boss office through the inner door, my boss office floor is covered with fancy carpet which felt so comfortable, I was on my back on the carpet, while he was on his knees talking the rest of my clothes off.

His lips were locked to mine in a very long passionate kiss while his hands were rubbing all over my body, then he started kissing my neck, my ears, working his way down to my tits, sucking on one, taking the hard nipple between his lips and teeth softly biting, while his other hand was rubbing and caressing my other tit.

He continued his way down to my belly button where he massaged, kissed and licked the whole area around it, on my belly, down to my bikini line, then he resisted the sight of my wet pussy and stopped.

He went to my feet and toes, kissing and sucking, working his way upwards towards my waist and pussy area, during that lovely slow passionate process, I came twice before he was anywhere near my pussy lips or clit.

He was using all kinds of sweet words and lovely compliments during the process, till finally he was over my pussy, first thing he lowered his head using his tong tip to barely touch my much swelled pussy lips.

He passed his tong tip over my pussy crack, which was already widened and slightly open, very moistly and wet, his compliments came of how fresh and lovely my pussy smelled and tasted, which was burning me turning me on more and more.

Finally he positioned himself between my legs, holding both of them, lifting them higher while spreading them wide, licking my pussy up and down, going down to reach my ass hole, sticking his tong in it, then upward again to my pussy, while I was screaming louder and louder of joy, having my third orgasm by then, while he wasted no drop of it, taking it all and swallowing it, making me go nuts.

During that process I was trying to take his clothes off, with his help, we got him down to his underwear, finally he got up on his knees while between my legs, the tent under his shorts was so big, meaning he must have been hiding a lovely huge, very hard cock under it.

I was dying to get to it, I told him, “it is about time I discover your treasure” I got up, got between his legs, lowered his shorts, a huge long, thick cock sprang out, full awake, fully erected, with a very shiny mushroom head, full of pre cum already.

I looked at it first, very much surprised of how big and how hard it was, then held it with my hand, teasing it massaging it, my hand barely went around its circumference, as it was very thick, with vanes showing on its sides.

Finally keeping my hand on it, I lowered my head towards it, stuck my tong out and passed its tip over his cock head tasting and feeling his pre cum, I formed my lips as a circle and warped them around his lovely shaft.

I managed to fit its head in my mouth and tightened my lips around it and started sucking the head first, with some extra efforts I managed to slide it further down my mouth taking about four inches of it in my mouth, but still got a long way to go.

I admit, I am fully experienced in sucking cocks, even big, thick ones, I enjoy doing it as much as the man enjoys the services I give in that area, I was sliding it down till I felt its head touching my throat, but some of it was still out.

I repositioned myself to take it inside my throat, started swallowing and pushing deeper, till it popped inside my throat, then I took a deep breath, closed my lips around it again and took it in deeper and deeper, till I felt his balls touching my lips.

I felt tears coming out of my eyes, and I was almost choking on it, but the wow, and comments I got from him, telling me it was the first time a woman takes the full length of his cock in her mouth, all of that cheered me up making me last longer.

I took it all out, took a deep breath, then repeated the process again a couple of times, then I decided it is time to ride that monster, I pulled it all out of my mouth, got on top of him, held his dick in my hand and lowered my body to it.

I rubbed its head a couple of times to my pussy lips, but I knew I was more than ready to be fully fucked by that lovely cock, I Know it is big, thick, very long, but it is not so strange of a size for my body, I have done this size a few times before.

I lowered my body to it letting some weight fall on it, till I felt its head was in my pussy, then I let my hand go and bended forward, while he held both of my tits in his hands.

I started lowering my body down, then up again taking in inch or more each move till I finally rested on his body feeling the whole length of his dick deep inside my pussy.

With his help we managed to get his dick in and out of my pussy while he was fucking me and I was riding him, leaning over him making a close contact between my tits and his chest.

He is much stronger and bigger than me, as of a sudden he wrapped his hands around my waist, with one quick move he flipped me over without pulling his cock out of my pussy, we helped each other to flip over till I was on my back and he was on top of me.

He held both of my legs, spread them wide, lifting them up to my chest, shoving his dick in my pussy fucking me harder and deeper, as this missionary position makes my pussy take the full length of his cock not leaving any part of it out, his body was so close to mine, my pussy lips almost feeling his body while his cock was shoved all the way in me.

He started fucking me again hard and deep pumping in and out of me, my moans of pleasure and some pain sometimes were higher and higher, I am glad all nearby offices were closed otherwise my moans would be clearly heard by the neighbors.

Finally he was breathing hard, screaming loud, I felt his cock head was growing bigger in my pussy, then he pulled out, I got up quick, took it in my mouth and started sucking it, milking it.

As of a sudden a big stream of hot thick milky liquid was pumping in my mouth, one stream after another, I was barely trying to take all of it, but some escaped out and started sliding on my mouth sides while I was still holding my lips around his cock.

We both relaxed a little, he got up to use the wash room, while I went back to my desk, but I made no intentions to wear my clothes, still hoping for another round before we call it the quits.

I was waiting for him, hoping he would come out still naked, I really felt I wanted some more of that lovely cock; he came out, looking me in the eyes while smiling, but with great signs…still fully nude which meant he wanted some more of my body.

As he was walking towards me, his cock was semi hard swaying right and left, oh, what a lovely sight, I used my finger to point to him to walk to me direct while I was on my chair.

I held his cock in my hand started massaging it, while looking him in the eyes, asking him if he was too tired for another round, he leaned over, kissed me on the lips with a long passionate kiss.

He lifted his head up, looked me straight in the eyes saying, “Would any man be too tired to get enough of that lovely hot, sexy body of yours? I doubt it”

He continued “walking back to you looking at your lovely body made my cock start growing up again” I laughed saying “I noticed” lowering my head to his cock wrapping my lips around it sucking it all over again.

I must say I did a great show and lovely job of taking the full length of his cock deep in my throat again, this time with more ease and less efforts, I felt I got used to his dick size already.

My special blow job pleased him so much, making him moan loud again, complimenting my blow job, bringing his cock back to its fully stretched, fully erected state.

As I pulled his cock out of my mouth, he started massaging my body while I was on my chair, passing his hand and fingers over every part of my body while sucking my tits and nipples.

He took my hands helped me stand up, took me between his arms kissing and massaging my body again, which made my pussy leaking wet all over again.

He turned me around, got behind me while I was facing my desk, held me from the back very close to his body, with his cock touching my ass, while both of his hands are on my tits rubbing and nipping.

My head twisted to his and he was kissing me on the lips, (my favorite kind of back hug by the way), it turns me on so fast, especially when he was pulling me upwards same time, my legs were hanging in the air and I started feeling his cock between my legs from behind.

Finally he made me lean over, bending forward, resting both od my hands on my desk, while he held his cock with his hand, started rubbing it to my very wet pussy, then to my asshole and back to my pussy, a teasing process I love so much, it makes me want to get fucked.

His cock head was getting wet and lubricated with my pussy juices, he pushed it harder till it was in my pussy, and he was sliding it slowly deeper till I felt it all the way in my pussy.

He paused for a couple of seconds, then started sliding it out of my pussy slowly, till it was all out of me, he held it again with his hand and started rubbing it to my asshole, I was moaning louder, giving him signs of liking it.

He whispered in my ear “do you think you can take it in your ass?” I smiled whispering back “I would love to feel it in me, I can’t wait” without any other word, he started pushing his cock in my ass slowly and very carefully till I felt his cockhead splitting my asshole apart, tearing it up and going in me.

He paused again, whispered “can I continue? Are you ready for it?” “Yes” I screamed, “give it to me, but easy and slow till my ass adapts to it please”

He said “it is very big”, I answered “I know it is and I love its size, I can take it, do not worry about me”

He started sliding in and out slowly and very carefully again, I cannot deny I felt some pain at first, I felt my asshole was stretching so wide, enough to tear up, but taking it in.

He went deeper and deeper each time he pulled out and in again, finally he was all the way in my ass, he paused again, sighted for my feedback, when I said “do it now, I am ready, fuck me please, fuck my ass”

He moved his dick out all the way till the head was in me only, and then back in again, but slowly, this time the pain was going less and less, the next move, I felt the pain vanished completely replaced with an endless feeling of pleasure.

My body relaxed more, I bended over more, giving him a better access of my ass, getting it closer to him and easier to fuck, he started pounding me in and out while his hands where under me, on my tits rubbing and twisting my nipples.

I screamed, “fuck me harder, I want it deeper and faster, will you?”, without saying a word, he pulled his hands off of my tits, held my ass cheeks with both of his hands, very tight, then started using them to push hid dick deeper in my ass, he was slamming it as hard and as fast as he could.

This fuck process was so good, it was a great unforgettable one, making me cum and cum nonstop, my pussy juices where flowing out of my cunt leaking on my inner thighs while I was screaming and shouting using every dirty name you can think of.

Finally he was speeding up fucking me harder and deeper, I knew he was close to cum, I held his hand asking him to fuck me harder, then I told him not to pull out of my ass when he comes, I wanted it all in me, inside my ass.

Finally I felt my asshole so wet, so full of hot thick cream that felt lovely; he was still fucking me till he stopped Cumming, then he pulled out of me, and shocked me by going down on his knees, started licking my asshole, taking all the leaking cum into his mouth.

That action shocked me and turned me on again, as he pulled out, I turned around held him and kissed him on the lips inserting my tong deep in his mouth till I took all of his cock cream out of his mouth and I swallowed it.

We relaxed a little, he washed up and got dressed saying he has to go, but he said he is coming back next week, may be less than a week, he promised to take me out for dinner asking me if I could spend the night with him in his hotel room.

After what I felt today, my answer was an absolute Yes of course.